Los Angeles Modification of a Court Order Attorney

Life is full of unexpected changes. The changes you experience after a divorce or paternity judgment may necessitate a modification of the judgment in various ways.
Court-ordered spousal support or child support could be impossible to pay if you have lost your job. As a custodial parent, you may have been offered a better job opportunity out of state but are restricted by the other parent’s court-ordered visitation rights. Perhaps the current custodial parent is not fulfilling his or her duties as a parent, warranting a change in custody in the children’s best interests.
Whatever the case may be, Skolnick Family Law can help! As Certified Family Law Specialists they can help you present a strong argument to prove that circumstances have changed and that the modification you want is necessary.